1. Position the replacement page in your document.
2. Identify the page to be removed by folding over a corner.
3. Place the previously bound document in the machine.
4. When the machine beeps, lift one side of the document up off the heating plate and rest on the white base of the machine.(Bindomatic 5000) Remove the marked page(s) by sliding them out sideways. Do not pull the pages straight up.
If using the 1000 or Private model, lift the cover up from machine, slide page sideways to remove, then back into the machine and jog the new page in place.
5. Place the document back into the machine and.
6. Tap the edges of the paper to smooth and jog the sheets.
7. Place the document in the cooling stand. (You don't have to wait a full binding cycle)
8. In approximately 2 minutes your edited document is ready for use.